Have you had an injury or been involved in an accident or believe you have a claim against a medical practitioner in the Isle of Man?

If so, the only way you can claim compensation through the Isle of Man's court system is by using a Manx lawyer (called an Advocate). A lawyer qualified in another country will not be able to help you.

To find out if you have a good claim you can go straight to the enquiry section below to arrange to speak with us directly.

  • We shall not try to sell you anything
  • We shall not charge you for making an enquiry on the telephone
  • We will chat to you honestly and give you an overview of whether it is worth your while to take things forward

On this web site you will find more information about how compensation for bodily injury is dealt with in this country. It is very different to the position in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.

Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional Copyright © 2005 - 2015 Nigel M Cordwell - All rights reserved.